Hidden Cascade Hiking Tour in Great Smoky Mountains from Gatlinburg
**Please note that all participants will be required to wear a mask for orientation and any instances where close contact cannot be avoided. Please bring your own masks and hand sanitizer. You will also be asked to sign an acknowledgement of risks and report any illness within 14 days of tour.** The Great Smoky Mountains National Park is known for its incredible diversity of flora and fauna, rich cultural history, cascading waterfalls and stunning views. On this 4-hour guided hike, you get it all and with a small group maximum of 11 passengers, avoiding the large crowds. This hike is for the adventurous at heart as it does have some strenuous climbing and descending on the trail as well as rock hopping across the creeks. For your safety and peace of mind, all guides are certified as Wilderness First Responders and non-lethal bear aversion techniques. Choose from one of two departure times when you book.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Gratuities are appreciated for good service.
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Bottled water - Drinks are not provided. Bring plenty of water.
- Rain Gear - We do have emergency ponchos on hand if needed.
- Face Masks and Hand Sanitizer - we have a very limited supply for those who forget. Please bring your own as they are required until further notice.
Hike on a quiet trail down to a beautiful cascade. Along the way we'll learn the fascinating natural and human history of the Smokies, glimpse some beautiful views and explore how a forest recovers after a fire. This hike is considered moderate with some strenuous parts.
• Great Smoky Mountains National Park, 107 Park Headquarters Rd, Gatlinburg, TN 37738-4102
Departure Point :NOC Gatlinburg, 1138 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour requires a 2 person minimum to operate. If you are traveling solo, you may join into an existing tour or pay the 2 person rate.
- Children's minimum age is 8 years old.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring: At least 64oz of water per person, sunscreen, and good walking shoes. If you have good rain gear or a favored walking stick, please bring these too.
- It is suggested at least one day pack to carry your gear. If you need us to, one can be provided with advance notice.
- You will be provided nut-based snacks (trail mix and peanut butter crackers). If you might have nut allergies, or do not enjoy the taste of nuts, please bring your own light snack.
- Gratuity of 10-20% is recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.