Hidden Gems (Jaipur) 262237P4
My product is a direct outcome of client experience from years of serving. All I do is I bring my enthusiasm in exploring and exchanging thoughts and views of a given sight as if I am going there for the 1st time myself.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Everything not mention in inclusion.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan and an city of heritage value with modern day facilities. Our tour will focus on old city. "The pink city" and it's hidden lanes full of tales and surprises. We will be walking, hop on and off from tuk-tuk as well the drive shall be interesting and scenic in old city tour. We will be meeting inside the main gate entrance of Birla Temple.
Departure Point :Holiday Inn Jaipur City Centre, Commercial Plot No 1, Sardar Patel Marg, Shivaji Nagar, Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Be available at given/chosen location on time.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.