Hidden Nature Walks in the City
San Diego County is the most bio-diverse county in the United States. After you do our magnificent walks, you will understand and appreciate so much about our variety of nature here, in the southwest-most corner of the United States.
Enjoy San Diego’s nature without a big crowd of people on a private excursion of mini hikes led by award-winning tour guide Julie Kremen.
You will be walking for a total of approximately 2 hours, but each walk will be in a very different setting, so you will experience a lot of natural variety. The type of scenery and landscapes you will experience is what makes San Diego unique from other places.
You will enjoy three very different mini nature hikes (from 15-40 minutes) in outstanding natural settings. Each one is in a hidden, off-the-beaten path place right in the middle of our urban city!
Note: This 3 hour private tour is fully customizable; contact Julie to book as described above or to discuss how to change to suit your needs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Your expert guide Julie will take as many photos of you as you want
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Diego, San Diego, California
San Diego is the 8th most populated city in America -- yet there are many secret and hidden stunning nature areas that will make you feel like you are on a relaxed retreat. Escape the urban setting and come on a mini-nature vacation with us!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Piazza della Famiglia, 523 W Date St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If you have a child in your party under 8 years old, you must bring your own child car seat or booster seat, depending on their age. It is NOT okay for the child to sit on your lap.
- You will be shuttled in a midsize car. If there are 4 adults in your party this might be uncomfortable since 3 sit in the back.
- This tour has slippery stairs and uneven footing; please wear hiking boots or shoes with good tread.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for all travelers in the vehicle at all times. When we are outside of the vehicle walking around, face coverings are optional, however, we must stay at least 6 feet away from each other. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.