Hidden Portugal with Wine Tasting and Horseback Riding
Spend a day in the countryside of Lisbon with the locals.
In this full day tour in the countryside of Lisbon you will cross the Vasco da Gama Bridge, the longest bridge in Europe and pass through fields of corks trees, rice and sunflower plantations.
You'll avoid the main tourist attractions and spend a day with the true Portuguese.
Visit a Portuguese winery in the Ribatejo region. Learn about the wine making industry in Portugal. Enjoy a wine tasting. Experience a typical lunch in a small town where locals go about their days outside the rush of the city.
Finish your day in a private estate where you'll be hosted by a true animal lover family and have our horseback riding. The horseback riding is suitable for first time riders.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Informative driver/guide
- Wine tasting
- Horseback riding
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Free WiFi
- Entry/Admission - Companhia das Lezírias
- Entry/Admission - Quinta da Boa Vista
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Portuguese For a Day, Lisbon Portugal
Enjoy a day tour in the countryside of Lisbon
Duration: 8 hours
Pass By: Vasco da Gama Bridge, Lisbon Portugal
Cross the longest bridge in Europe
Stop At: Companhia das Lezírias, Monte de Braço de Prata, Porto Alto, 2135-318 Samora Correia, Portugal
Enjoy a wine tasting
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vila Franca de Xira, Vila Franca de Xira, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Visit countryside of Lisbon and relax on a different day tour. Enjoy a typical Portuguese lunch in the countryside.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Quinta da Boa Vista, Estr. do Bisau 7, 2600-817 São João dos Montes, Portugal
Enjoy a horseback riding in a family owned estate
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Praça da Figueira, 1100-241 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Weight limit is 90/95kg
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Shared group tour is limited to 4 people to maintain physical distance as much as possible. Required to wear a face mask inside the vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.