Hidden Prague Bike Tour
Enjoy breath taking views of Prague on your way to one of the oldest and romantic sites in Prague. During the Hidden Prague Bike Tour you’ll see different sights than the traditional highlights. We’ll ride along the banks of the Vltava River, along the way we’ll be able to enjoy the old and modern architecture so plentiful found all over Prague, like, for example, the world famous “Dancing House”.
During the tour we will also learn more about Prague and the second worldwar. We will focus on the story of the assassionation of nazi-leader; Reinhard Heydrich. We will see some of the real location (also seen in the movie Anthropoid)
On our way, we’ll stop at sights you normally might miss, for instance when we cross the Nusle bridge, spanning the borough of Nusle.
Eventually we will arrive in the romantic castle Vyšehrad, famous for the official national cemetery of the Czech Republic (since 1869).
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Lesser Town
- Entry/Admission - Church of St. Cyril
- Entry/Admission - Vysehrad National Cultural Monument
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New Town, Prague Czech Republic
We will ride through the new town
Stop At: Lesser Town, Malostranske Namesti Praha 1, Prague 11800 Czech Republic
Here we will see the hidden John Lennon wall, Kampa Park and modern art.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Church of St. Cyril, Karlinske Nam, Prague 186 00 Czech Republic
Here we will discover more about the assassination of Reinhard Heydrich.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Vysehrad National Cultural Monument, V Pevnosti, 159/5B, Prague 128 00 Czech Republic
We will see this beautiful hidden Castle, Vysehrad!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Michalská 509, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.