Hidden Secrets of the Garden District
Explore the folklore, fauna, famous homes, architecture and a few filming locations as you stroll through the beautiful historic Garden District. This tour also discusses our above ground burial techniques from outside the gates of Lafayette Cemetery No. 1 (the cemetery is currently closed for repairs).
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lafayette Cemetery No.1, Washington Ave, New Orleans, LA 70130
Cemetery in Garden District from outside gates. Cemetery is currently closed for repairs.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Lafayette Cemetery No. 1, 1427 Washington Ave, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.