Hidden Stairways of San Francisco
We walk the Inner Sunset and Golden Gate Heights neighborhoods and visit some of the beautiful mosaic tiled hidden stairways that take you through this quiet urban utopia to the highest points of the City. From Grandview Park we'll take in the best 360° views of San Francisco including the Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park and downtown.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified guide
What's excluded :
This breathtaking 2 mile walking tour of San Francisco's hidden stairways is the #1 rated Airbnb Experience in the Bay Area. See gorgeous mosaic tiled steps and hear the stories behind them, then take in stunning 360° views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park and downtown San Francisco. You'll also discover beautiful neighborhoods and gardens that tourists rarely see...you might even go home with a succulent!
I'll provide commentary, context and some history along the way.
Generally SF is dry May-October. There can be fog in the summertime, mostly in the morning. Temps rarely above 70F (21C) or below 50F (10C). Rain may cancel.
Guests should be reasonably fit. Though we don't cover many miles, some of the terrain is steep. It will be necessary to carry small children as strollers are not suitable. If you bring a guest that’s under 18, it’s your responsibility to make sure the activities they participate in are age-appropriate.
Instagram account to see more photos: @hiddenstairssf #hiddenstairssf
Message me if you have questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Departure Point :850 Judah St, San Francisco, CA 94122, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.