Hidden treasures of Budapest Walking Tour
Budapest, a beautiful capital of Hungary, is located by the River Danube. To feel the vibe of Budapest, let’s take easy walk around! Do you know that Chain Bridge connects the hilly Buda district with flat Pest? Do you want to discover the hidden treasures of the city centre which are usually left out from the guidebooks, and even inhabitants have no clue about them? Can you imagine Budapest us small country village? Your local professional guide will show a bit more details- staircases, rooftops, and courtyards and will help you to find the hidden treasures, such as Széchenyi Thermal Baths, Szimpla Kert, Dohány Street Synagogue and you will hear some frightening stories, urban legends and secrets of the capital. Get to feel the city’s ambiance!
per adult from
What's included :
- English, Spanish, French, German, Russian guides
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Szechenyi Baths and Pool
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Szechenyi Baths and Pool, Allatkerti korut 9-11., Budapest 1146 Hungary
*Discover the hidden treasures of the city which are usually left out from the guidebooks, and even inhabitants have no clue about it!
*Feel Hungarian way of living on staircases, rooftops, and courtyards
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Széchenyi Thermal Bath, Budapest, Állatkerti krt. 9-11, 1146 Hungary
Return Detail :Dohány Street Synagogue, Budapest, Dohány u. 2, 1074 Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.