Hidden Valley and Primm ATV Tour
No experience necessary on this ATV adventure tour from Las Vegas to the Hidden Valley and Primm area. Escape the pavements of Las Vegas and have lots of fun as you bump along the dusty trails in the McCullough Mountain range, Hidden Valley and across the Roach Dry Lakebed on top of the line equipment!
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- ATV/quad bike
- Helmet, gloves and goggles
- Bottled water
- Complimentary transportation from select Las Vegas Strip hotels
- All taxes and fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
Your day begins with complimentary air-conditioned transportation from your hotel to the tour departure point at Jean, NV (about 20 -30 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip).
Due to the COVID-19, guests can self-drive to our staging area in Jean, NV. At this time our complimentary shuttle will be available under a first come first serve basis (reduced by 50% occupancy) based on group size and travel partners.
Pass By: Seven Magic Mountains, S Las Vegas Blvd, Jean, NV 89054
Along the way you will see the Seven Magic Mountains, a desert art installation featuring seven painted boulder totems by Ugo Rondinone.
Stop At: Jean, Jean, Nevada
After a brief, thorough safety briefing, set out on a thrilling off-road adventure through the Hidden Valley National Monument and McCullough Mountain Range. Enjoy the rugged desert landscape as you maneuver through trails, ride up to mountain overlooks and zoom around legendary off-road racetracks.
Then, get ready for one of the most thrilling ATV off-road experiences of your life! Your two-hour ATV ride takes you through the historic Hidden Valley National Monument, next to extinct lava beds, through and the rugged McCullough Mountain Range to the Primm Valley overlook. Travel exciting trails around large boulder formations that make up part of the Mojave Desert. What a ride!
Your tour ends with air-conditioned transportation back to your pick up location.
Please Note: All ATV riders must be at least 16 years old and have photo ID.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Due to COVID-19, complimentary shuttle will be available on a first come, first serve basis (reduced by 50% occupancy) based on group size and travel partners. Please call for hotel pickup information or self-driving directions. ** PLEASE NOTE: RIDE-SHARE OR TAXIS ARE NOT RECOMMENDED AS THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PICK YOU UP AFTER YOUR RIDE **
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No license is required to ride an ATV (with proof of Age such as Birth Cert. or ID with proof of age)
- Clothing: Pants or shorts are acceptable for riding. Summer months may be vary hot so please dress accordingly.
- Footwear: No open toed shoes will be permitted to ride (for safety)
- Please remember your sun block and or necessary medications as you will be riding in the desert
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated, under the influence or show signs of intoxication or drug use. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Please Note: All ATV riders must be at least 16 years old.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tours run rain or shine, at suppliers' sole discretion.
- Participants are responsible to pay for all damages they incur or equipment lost while on tour.
- Max capacity weight of 275 lbs.
- Due to COVID-19, you will no longer be stopping in Primm, NV for lunch for the health and safety of all guests
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guests are required to bring their own backpack for personal items. A complimentary draw string bag can be provided if needed. Staff are not permitted to take photos with a guest’s personal phone. Instead, staff can take a picture with their phone and text pictures to the guest.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.