Hidden Valley and Primm Extreme Dirt Bike Tour
Get off the pavement and take this extreme dirt bike tour, to Hidden Valley and Primm, you'll take a challenging but exhilarating ride through rugged desert and mountain terrain.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dirt bike tour through the Hidden Valley
- Helmet, gloves and goggles
- Bottled water
- Complimentary transportation from select Las Vegas Strip hotels
- All local taxes and fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
Your day begins with complimentary air-conditioned transportation from your hotel to the tour departure point at Jean, NV (about 20 -30 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip).
Due to the COVID-19, guests can self-drive to our staging area in Jean, NV. At this time our complimentary shuttle will be available under a first come first serve basis (reduced by 50% occupancy) based on group size and travel partners.
Pass By: Seven Magic Mountains, S Las Vegas Blvd, Jean, NV 89054
Along the way you will see the Seven Magic Mountains, a desert art installation featuring seven painted boulder totems by Ugo Rondinone.
Stop At: Jean, Jean, Nevada
After a short but thorough safety briefing, you'll set out on a thrilling off-road adventure through the Hidden Valley National Monument, McCullough Mountain Range and across the Roach Dry Lake.
Experience a variety of single-track and dual-track trails. This tour will also take you to some more challenging trails, mountain overlooks and legendary off-road racetracks. This extreme dirt bike tour will cover anywhere from 20 to more than 50 miles of rugged desert terrain depending on group size and riding abilities.
Must be over the age of 16 years old
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Due to COVID-19, complimentary shuttle will be available on a first come, first serve basis (reduced by 50% occupancy) based on group size and travel partners. Please call for hotel pickup information or self-driving directions. ** PLEASE NOTE: RIDE-SHARE OR TAXIS ARE NOT RECOMMENDED AS THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PICK YOU UP AFTER YOUR RIDE **
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the challenging nature of this adventure, experienced dirt bike riders only
- Clothing: Pants or shorts are acceptable for riding. Summer months may be vary hot so please dress accordingly.
- Footwear: No open toed shoes will be permitted to ride (for safety)
- Please remember your sun block and or necessary medications as you will be riding in the desert
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated, under the influence or show signs of intoxication or drug use. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tours run rain or shine, at suppliers sole discretion.
- Participants are responsible to pay for all damages they incur or equipment lost while on tour.
- Max capacity weight of 250lbs.
- Due to COVID-19, you will no longer be stopping in Primm, NV for lunch for the health and safety of all guests
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guests are required to bring their own backpack for personal items. A complimentary draw string bag can be provided if needed. Staff are not permitted to take photos with a guest’s personal phone. Instead, staff can take a picture with their phone and text pictures to the guest.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.