Hidden Venice Express Tour with Saint Mark's Basilica, Rialto and Gondola
Is your time in Venice limited? Would you rather spend your days in Venice eating, drinking, shopping and relaxing? Many visit Venice for just a day or two, meaning time is restricted if you're wanting to squeeze in the main sights. Experience the best of Venice in 2.5 hours, leaving you ample time to wander down romantic canal sidestreets and enjoy yourself without any need to rush. This 2.5 hour tour includes:
• St. Mark's Square and St. Mark's Basilica
• Rialto Bridge and the Grand Canal
• An English-speaking professional guide
• A gondola ride
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Gondola ride
- Professional art historian guide
- Small-group size, maximum 18 participants
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di San Marco
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica di San Marco, Piazza San Marco 328, 30124 Venice Italy
We provide the skip the line tickets, so walk right past the long queue and go right on inside. During November through March, St. Mark’s Basilica does not offer skip the line entry because lines are generally non-existent.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Rialto, Rialto, Province of Savona, Liguria
As much a symbol of Venice as St. Mark’s, the Rialto Bridge is an iconic landmark. The oldest of the four bridges that span the Grand Canal, the Rialto Bridge features a 24-foot tall arch. From the center of the bridge, watch the boats travel down the cerulean canal. The primary financial and commercial heart of Venice, the Rialto neighborhood was the impetus for the construction of the now-famous bridge. Providing access to the district, the Rialto Bridge enabled Venetians to carry their business in the area.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Venice, Venice, Veneto
After your Venice Highlights Tour concludes, it’s time to partake in that quintessential Venice activity. That’s right, step right up to your gondola boat! Left in the care of a trusted gondolier, enjoy the beauty of Venice from the water. Fun fact: in the Venetian dialect, “gondolier” translates into “rowing master”.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :St. Mark's Square, Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Since we will be entering a church, please make sure that your shoulders and knees are covered. Also, please refrain from bringing big back packs or bags, because they are not always allowed inside.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Our number 1 priority is for our customers to feel 100% safe during their experience with us. This is why we have implemented: -reduced group sizes, -enforce social distancing - masks are mandatory for both customers and guides - guides bring hand sanitizer with them for our customers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.