Hidden Venice Tour with Secret Gardens and Grand Canal Boat Cruise
A city like no other in the world, Venice is one of the most visited places on Earth. Here you can escape the crowds. You will see beautiful local Venice by boat before walking the neighborhood of Cannaregio including the home of Marco Polo.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canal, 30100 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
The Grand Canal is Venice's main artery. It connects St. Mark's Square, the Rialto Bridge, Santa Lucia train station and more. On this luxury private cruise you will see the wonderful bridges and massive palaces that line the Canal. You will pass by St. Mark's Square where you will see the Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica from the boat. It is the best way to see the city.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Campo San Bortolomio, Campo S. Bortolomio, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Our number 1 priority is for our customers to feel 100% safe during their experience with us. This is why we have implemented: -reduced group sizes, -enforce social distancing - masks are mandatory for both customers and guides - guides bring hand sanitizer with them for our customers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.