Hidden Yangon Trishaw Ride
Rickshaw riding is popular local transport in Yangon, on the way to Dala, your guide will walk with you passing many colonial building which had played a grate part in country history and narrate you interesting background story of Yangon. On arriving to jetty, the tour will be taking you to the village-like township called Dala,crossing Yangon river by ferry, seeing daily routine of people. Reaching to the Dala, you are welcomed by local trishaw puller who will be showing you around this totally different version of Yangon, including fisherman village, local industry, day to day life of local people, many things which you will not probably see in main city Yangon. Prepared to be amazed at different stops, interact with local people, participate in local ceremonies if you are lucky, be like a local.
per adult from
What's included :
- Ferry ticket to Dala
- Trishaw Fees
- Water and cold drink
- Entry/Admission - Myanmar Port Authority
What's excluded :
- Private Transport
- Entry/Admission - Yangon City Hall
- Entry/Admission - Central Telegraph Office
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: High Court Building, 89-133 Pansodan Street,Yangon, Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
See the architecture from outside and listen history of the Building
Stop At: Yangon City Hall, Mahabandoola Road, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Listen history of City Hall.
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Central Telegraph Office, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
See the old telegraph equipment and listen to history of the building, see colonial buildings on the Panssodan Road.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Myanmar Port Authority, 2-20,Pansodan Road, Yangon, Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
See the surrounding buildings of Yangon and learn what rich history of Yangon, go to the Nan Thida Ferry Terminal and ride a boat across Yangon River, then continue the trishaw tour around Hidden Yangon
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Bandoola Park Bus Terminus, Maha Bandula Road, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.