Hierve el Agua shuttle
You can enjoy this fantastic place, it is a direct round trip, there are no stops.
You have three hours to enjoy this place.
Travel in safe vehicles, with air conditioning, traveler's insurance.
We have vehicles with tourism license plates.
It is a shared service.
A minimum of 2 people are needed to book this activity.
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Hierve el Agua
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hierve el Agua, Oaxaca Mexico
We will have a direct trip from the city to the Hierve el Agua Waterfalls, there are no stops or intermediate points.
The departure time is at 12:30 pm and you will have 3 hours to enjoy the road, the trails, the view and explore the place, as well as swimming in the water pools.
The return time is at 5:00 pm, we will be arriving in the city, at the same meeting point at approximately 6:30 pm.
A minimum of 2 people are needed to reserve
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Calle Macedonio Alcalá 401, RUTA INDEPENDENCIA, Centro, 68000 Centro, Oax., Mexico
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.