High Atlas Day Trips from Marrakech
Departure from Marrakech at 9:00 am to visit the magical site of Imlil, the starting point for most hikes, it is a magnificent place for those who would like to walk in the Toubkal Massif. The highest peak in North Africa.
Imlil is a small beautiful village known for its miraculous beauty and its original and limitless landscapes arousing the admiration of visitors, and for a marvelous valley. You will absolutely appreciate the different ascents and descents of the mountains bordering the entrance to the great Moroccan atlas .
Between astonishment and wonder, you can take a leap to the mountains.
You will discover the charming village of Imlil whose climate is temperate and the landscape natural and wonderful.
In imlil you will take a short hike of 2 hours and admire the beautiful landscapes and Berber village.
Finally, you will resume your way back in the afternoon, leaving behind an image full of memories so memorable that you will keep forever.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
We can do a looped walk there for 2 to 3 hours from where we can do a little climb to see a beautiful waterfall. During our walk we will not fail to meet smiling inhabitants and it will be an opportunity to discover their way of life. To know the duration of the excursion, allow about 2 to 3 hours. Regarding the altitude is from 1700m, the average is 300 to 350 m altitude uphill and similar downhill. Of course, this data depends on your age,
6 people minimum to validate the trip
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :1/10/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.