High Atlas Mountains and 3 Valleys Day Trip from Marrakech
Explore the Atlas Mountains and Berber villages with thier old houses of on a full-day trip from Marrakech to explores broad of 3 valleys and lush orchards with views of Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Starting in the morning at 9:00 our Driver will meet you in your Hotel or Riad, first you will enjoy the sceneries on your way to Lalla Takerkoust and Moulay Brahim Gorges You will stop for a welcome glass of mint tea before driving forder to the highest and the biggest village in imlil valley. after you will visit Ourika valley about a 1-hour drive from Marrakech, which was made famous by its waterfalls. Visiting these amazing cascades, you will take a scenic hike with a local professional mountain guide (optional ) for about 90 minutes round trip. Admire different landscapes and get spectacular views as far as the eye can see, also at this valley you can visit a Berber women's cooperative extracting Argan oil .
Departure Point :Marrakesh, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
your hotel or riad name
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.