High Atlas Mountains and 4 Valleys Day Trip from Marrakech Including Lunch
Discover one of Morocco’s natural wonders on this day trip to the Atlas Mountains and it's Waterfalls from Marrakech. Enjoy amazing views and visit a local home for a Berber lunch. For ease, your day starts and ends at your hotel or riad (or nearest vehicle access point).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Transport by comfortable air-conditioned minivan with an English-speaking driver
- Guided hiking tour in the mountains with our local professional guide (Waterfalls area)
- Typical Lunch at a local Berber family house (Soup, fresh salad, Berber tajine, couscous, fruits,)
- Drinks (Bottled mineral water+Orange juice beside river or fresh mint tea)
- Weekly market visit (Certain days)
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
Pick up at 08h30 from Riad/Hotel or meeting point caffe Argana in the mean squire, in Marrakech, then drive towards the heart of the Atlas Mountains passing many small dwellings along the famous zigzagging road (backdrop of the movie Mission impossible 5) with interesting photo stops.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
You will have a refreshing cup of mint tea and meet the Camels for an optional ride(very relaxing). continue towards Imlil valley along the Ghighaya river a former caravan road. It possible to visit the local market open On Tuesday and Saturday. And visit a local feminine Argan co-operative, help the ladies extracting the Argan oil and transform it to different products then have a second breakfast like locals.
Flexible hike afterwards to explore imlil valley and the waterfalls, you can go higher to a spot with a general view of the area Walking through the walnut and appel groves facing the highest peaks of the North Africa, Toubka 4167m.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Asni, Asni, Marrakech-Safi
I will provide you with more details about the local life and facilitate the integration into the Berber community.
Drive back to Marrakech.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.