High Atlas Mountains and Berber Village Day Tour including Lunch from Marrakech
Take a journey along the Berber Trail as you venture high up the Atlas Mountain range in a four-by-four vehicle. Lunch is included .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- It's the deep Morocco that lies behind the high Atlas Mountains. It's here where you can meet the original inhabitants of Morocco, the Berbers. Pass through low valley up to summit of the mountains where you will discover smiling faces, quaint villages and an ancestral lifestyle which remains today. Nature rules supreme in these regions dictating the existence of these tribal men and women. Travel in a 4WD across the rugged landscapes of the towering Atlas Mountains. Enjoy a tour of the grain mills at Tahanaout.
Departure Point :Gray Line Marrakech, Residence Yasmine Signature, Magazin n°5 Bd Moulay Adbellah (Route de Safi)، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Please send email 48 hours before the tour date to confirm time of pick-up and location, most of riads in the old medina are not accessible by Bus, we will send you exact location where you can be picked-up.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour is not suitable for children under 2 years old
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.