High Atlas Waterfall Trek
Fantastic Trek to visit the highest waterfalls in the Atlas Mountains (100m of hight), during your trek you will cross an amazing Valley with many tradition berber villages, also visit local people and the valley, a large and most important crossed Berber village.
per adult from
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Mule to carry your luaggages
- All meals during your trek
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
Day1: Start from marrakech at 8h30 for a pleasante drive south winding our way up through the Moulay Brahim gorge and upper valleys to arrive at the higher foothills of the western high atlas mountains and our trailhead of imi oughlad (1450m) with the jbel toubkal , at 4167m the highest peak in north africa , aglzim 3650m and aksoual 38847m ,looming before us . here we alight from our vehicle and meet up with berber muleteer crew . We set off up in north-westerly direction for a 2hour acclimatisation hike up switchback mule tracks , passing by cornfields woods pine and juniper to the tiz n’tachete (2000m), where we shall stop to look back down on the imlil and ait oussaden valleys before carrying on for another half hour to imi n’ifri and our field picnic. thence a slow hike for about 2 and half hours south-west down along a dirt track to assif n’ ait oussaden and the red clay Terraced village of Tizi Oussem ( 1750 m )
Day2: Trek from Tizi Oussem, we go up a forest of juniper to arrive M'zik pass, on the pass we will savor a beautiful panorama of the Imlil area, we descend to lunch spot under the old walnut trees. After lunch we proceed to the village of Imlil, back to Marrakech.
• Marrakech Atlas Day Tours, Rue Riad Zitoun el Jdid, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
• Mount Toubkal, Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up travellers from their accommodation in Marrakech , hotel/riad
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.