High Line Walking Tour
With our guided tour in German you can explore the famous High Line Park in the Lower West Side, which captivates around 5 million visitors every year. The former rail yard, which was originally built for freight traffic, is around 10 meters high and has a length of 2.33 kilometers. From 2006 to 2014, this was gradually converted into an elongated park, the High Line Park, which makes its way through Manhattan with a mixture of nature, art and design.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The High Line, New York City, NY 10014
The High Line Tour, led by one of our verified guides, starts from our VOLATOUR headquarters in Midtown Manhattan. From there, take the subway to the nearby Hudson Yards, which have become well known thanks to the recent attraction The Vessel.
Here the tour guide gives you a concise introduction to the Hudson Yards before you enter the High Line Park through the north entrance. On the way of the old train tracks you will pass through a green landscape, surrounded by various buildings, as well as art exhibitions, various seating and lying options for relaxing or doing sports. During the entire tour, the travel guide provides you with background knowledge about the High Line Park and the surrounding districts. On the way through the green in the middle of Manhattan, you also have a wonderful view of the Chelsea District, until you finally arrive at the south end of the railway lines, the Meatpacking District, a former meat market that is now known for its creative art scene. Here you can finish off the tour in peace with a little refreshment.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :33 W 46th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Meatpacking District, New York, NY 10014, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.