High Performance Driving Experience
This experience begins with a private helicopter flight from Manhattan to Monticello Motor Club, an exclusive motorsports country club and private racetrack.
Helicopters conveniently land trackside, so guests can check in at the clubhouse right away and begin their “Taste of the Track” introduction to high-performance driving in BMW automobiles.
The experience consists of in classroom instruction and one-on-one instruction with a personal driving coach on the club's 4-mile road course. Guests also enjoy access to an off-road course utilizing Polaris RZR XP Turbo side-by-sides, a full facility tour, clubhouse amenities and light lunch.
The track experience is approximately 8 hours although it can be shortened to 4 hours upon request. Guests return to Manhattan by helicopter, concluding the experience with a quick skyline tour before landing.
Experience subject to weather and racetrack availability.
per adult from
What's included :
- Racing Experience
- Roundtrip Helicopter Charter
- Entry/Admission - Monticello Motor Club
What's excluded :
- After Hours Surcharges (applicable 19:00-07:00 on weekdays / 19:00-11:00 on weekends)
- Holiday Surcharges (New Year's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monticello Motor Club, Monticello, NY
With this experience, you can enjoy direct helicopter transportation plus a full-day driving experience, with travel from NYC.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :1: 335 W 30th St, New York, NY 10001, USA
2: 499 E 34th St, New York, NY 10016, USA
3: 6 E River Greenway, Bikeway, NY 10004, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to limited storage space available on board the amount of luggage helicopters can transport will be affected by the number and weight of passengers. We are happy to arrange for excess luggage to be transported by car, if necessary (additional fee applies).
- Maximum passenger height in 3-passenger R44 helicopter is 6 ft 3 in (192 cm).
- Maximum weight 250 lbs per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per helicopter: 500 lbs (226 kg) in 3-passenger R44 helicopter and 1,000 lbs (453 kg) in 5-passenger Airbus helicopters.
- Minimum age to participate is 18 years.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions and helicopter maintenance; if canceled due to these reasons, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.