Highlands and Glencoe Tour
Sightseeing is Fun, though #Sightdoing is Better!
5 Star Accredited, Active Sightseeing tour of Glencoe and the Highlands of Scotland
We go out and explore the rugged Scottish land by van and by foot
We go for short Hikes, visit Waterfalls and have a great time discovering the spectacular Scottish Scenery
• Extra Small group Sizes of no more than 8 Travellers per day
• Guaranteed Departures as soon as 2 Travellers book on
• 5 Star Accredited Tour from Visit Scotland and fellow Travellers on TripAdvisor
• We go #Sightdoing, we get out of the vehicle to really experience the area
per adult from
What's included :
- Small-group Active sightseeing tour
- Driving and Walking Tour, We get out and experience the beautiful sights
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glencoe Visitor Centre, PH49 4HX Scotland
Travellers will get to experience a wonderful time in Glencoe and the Highlands of Scotland. You'll see Loch Lomond, Rannoch Moor and the mountains and Glens of Glencoe.
You'll hear about the history, wildlife and culture of this rugged and majestic land.
On this tour, you'll get out for some short walks to really experience this beautiful land
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Balloch Rd, Balloch, Alexandria G83 8LQ, UK
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Minimum numbers apply. We have a Guaranteed Departure Policy which ensures the Tour will go ahead, as soon as 2 travellers book on to our Tour There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Age restrictions: Our Tours are for ages 12 and up. If you have a child and would like to join us on our Tours, please get in contact directly through firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will be walking for around 2-3 hours on this trip
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Unfortunately this tour isn't suitable for wheelchairs. For a tour designed for wheel chair access, please get in touch by email on email@example.com and we will be more than happy to create a suitable day out.
- Our Loch Lomond and Trossachs excursion Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. We recommend a pair of walking shoes/boots, dressing in layers, and waterproof clothing
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.