Highlights of Alexandria City Tour
Our Tour Guide will pick you up from your hotel in Alexandria by modern air-conditioned vehicle to explore Alexandria, Egypt's only Mediterranean city is characterized by a distinctly European atmosphere and a refreshing sea breeze. Where you will discover the beauty and the Greco Roman civilization within a day-tour starting with visiting the catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa which are considered one of the wonders of the middle ages,You will see Pompay's Pillar from outside.Then visit The Roman Amphitheatre It includes the only known Roman amphitheater in Egypt
Afterwards heading to visit bibliotheca Alexandrina one of the most unusual architectural masterpieces of the 21st century. You will go to get a photo stop at (Qaitbay’s Citadel) It was erected on the exact site of the famous Lighthouse of Alexandria, which was one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. The last Site to be visited in our tour to Alexandria is (Abu Al-Abbas Al-Mursi) Finally we will drive you back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa
- Entry/Admission - Roman Amphitheatre
- Entry/Admission - Bibliotheca Alexandrina
- Entry/Admission - Mosque of Abu al-Abbas al-Mursi
What's excluded :
- • Gratuities (tipping the guide and the driver)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa, Kom Al Shokafa, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
visiting the catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa which are considered one of the wonders of the middle ages, It's the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of 3 levels cut into the rock dating back to the Greek period 200 years B.C, that could accommodate up to 300 corpses.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Roman Amphitheatre, Raml Station Square At Kom El Dekka near the Roman Museum, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
visit The Roman Amphitheatre which is Located in the heart of Alexandria, Kom el-Dikka is an extensive Roman theatrical and residential complex. It includes the only known Roman amphitheater in Egypt, an impressively well-preserved structure. You will see also the villa of birds which contains a rare mosaic Pisces.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bibliotheca Alexandrina, El Shatby, Alexandria 30100 Egypt
visit bibliotheca Alexandrina one of the most unusual architectural masterpieces of the 21st century. The Old library was very famous all over the world for its huge books capacity of different sciences and literature. Modern Alexandria Library considered one of the biggest libraries in the world with more than 8.5 million books in all fields of life.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mosque of Abu al-Abbas al-Mursi, Anfushi Old Alexandria, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
The last Site to be visited in our tour to Alexandria is prettiest and biggest mosque in the city (Abu Al-Abbas Al-Mursi); with a cream colored façade, four great domes, arabesque designs and a high minaret. It is located in the mosques square of Alexandria, contains El Boseary mosque.. etc.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.• Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time.• Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Alexandria and Down Town hotels.Ports
- Alexandria Port Egypt
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.