Highlights of Buenos Aires 3-hour Walking Tour with Small Group
Would you like to experience Buenos Aires from a different point of view?
Get a great introduction to the city with this 3-hour small group Walking Tour, so you can enjoy Buenos Aires at the speed of the landscape.
Covering the highlights of Buenos Aires, this is an ideal way to orient yourself in the city, providing an excellent alternative to kickstart your vacation.
• This small group walking tour will offer you an overview of Buenos Aires's top attractions.
• You will be assisted by a profesional tour guide.
• Enjoy stops in strategic areas of Buenos Aires: Plaza de Mayo (the main square), Recoleta Cemetery (where Evita´s mausoleum is), El Ateneo Grand Splendid (one of the most beautiful bookstores in the world), Teatro Colon (the Opera House), The Obelisk and Puerto Madero.
• We are offering a BIG sale as this tour is NEW on Viator!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Food or Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cemiterio de Recoleta, Junin 1760, Buenos Aires C1113 Argentina
Over 6,400 statues, sarcophagi, coffins and crypts commemorate some of Argentina’s most celebrated sons and daughters, not least Eva "Evita" Perón, in this labyrinthine city of the dead.
It is an eerily beautiful place, with shadowed walkways and towering marble mausoleums rich in Art Deco, Art Nouveau, baroque and neo-gothic architectural styles, Masonic symbols and powerful religious iconography. Over 90 of its tombs are listed as national historical monuments. The most visited tomb is the one of Eva Perón.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: El Ateneo Grand Splendid, Avenida Santa Fe 1860, Buenos Aires C1123AAN Argentina
According to British newspaper The Guardian, El Ateneo Grand Splendid is the second best bookstore in the world.
It preserves the splendour and elegance of the former Gran Splendid theatre/cinema, which was designed by architects Peró and Torres Armengol.
Located in the Recoleta neighbourhood, El Grand Spendid theatre opened in 1919 and immediately became a beacon of Porteño culture, hosting ballet, opera, and the first "talkies" shown in Buenos Aires.
The venue was converted into a bookstore in the year 2000, beautifully preserving the original decoration,
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Obelisco de Buenos Aires, Avenida 9 de Julio s/n Plaza de la Republica, Buenos Aires C1073ABA Argentina
The main landmark of Buenos Aires.
Pass By: Teatro Colon, Calle Cerrito 628, Buenos Aires C1012 Argentina
Renowned for its phenomenal acoustics and stunning architecture, the Colón theatre is considered one of the best opera houses in the world, together with La Scala in Milán, the Opera Garnier in Paris and the Royal Opera House in London.
Designed by Francesco Tamburini, Victor Meano and Jules Dormal, and built over 20 years, the theatre opened in 1908 and went on to host some of the most important conductors, singers and dancers of the twentieth century, including Igor Stravinsky, Herbert von Karajan, Daniel Barenboim, Maria Callas, Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo, Rudolf Nureyev, Julio Bocca and Maximiliano Guerra.
It reopened to the public in 2010 following an ambitious restoration and renovation project undertaken by the city government.
We only visit Teatro Colon from outside, we do not enter.
Stop At: Puerto Madero, Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
The newest neighbourhood of Buenos Aires by the riverbank that represents the latest architectural trends in the city.
El Puente de la Mujer (Women's Bridge) is one of the most famous landmarks in the neighbourhood of Puerto Madero. The rotating footbridge was the first work from Valencian architect Santiago Calatrava in Latin America and demonstrates Buenos Aires' constant effort to position itself at the vanguard of art and architecture in the region.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Mayo, Av. Hipólito Yrigoyen 300-240, C1086AAB CABA, Argentina
Discover the important landmark buildings around the city's oldest square.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Hotel Etoile, Pres. Roberto M. Ortiz 1835, C1113 CABA, Argentina
Return Detail :Puente De La Mujer, Puente de la Mujer, C1113 CABA, Argentina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.