Highlights of Dubrovnik Republic Private Tour
This unique tour is a combination of Konavle, Dubrovnik and Pelješac tour which will give you insights of Dubrovnik republic and the way people live in this area.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This private tour includes hotel pick up and drop off from accommodation in Dubrovnik, visiting all the main sights of the area once known as Dubrovnik republic. During this tour you will visit Konavle area with Hawk city, a big fort on the rock, very significant for Dubrovnik republic, spectacular view of the area.
Also a visit to Cavtat, an old (even older than Dubrovnik) small town also in Konavle region,nice walk around seeing the main sights, having coffee, lunch or just a glass of wine. Lunch can also be on the River Ljuta in Konavle, nice, cool river with waterfalls and mills.
The other part of Dubrovnik republic is Ston city and Pelješac peninsula. In Ston you can visit the oldest salt factory in Europe and second largest city walls in the world. You can also try some of the best wines and sea food (oysters, mussels and other) right at the place they are grown.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.