Highlights of Ephesus
MOST IMPORTANT HIGHLIGHTS OF EPHESUS IN ONE PRIVATE EPHESUS TOUR. GOOD CHOICE FOR FAMILIES AND SHORT-TERM VISITORS. EXPLORE EPHESUS WITH PRIVATE GUIDE.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed Professional Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - The Temple of Artemis
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
According to tradition after the crucifixion of Jesus, St John did bring Mother Mary to Ephesus with him to hide escape persecution.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Ephesus is the most visited ancient site of Turkey and the third largest city of the Roman Empire after Alexandria and Rome. Once it was a trading center of Asia province of the Roman Empire known as Asia Minor. During your stay in Ephesus, you will be amazed by two thousand year old structures such as the Parliament House, Temple of Domitian, Memmius Monument, Heracles Gate, mosaic covered pavements, bathhouses, public toilets, the Third Largest Library of the Ancient World, the shops, the Largest Theatre of Turkey where St. Paul preached and many others.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Temple of Artemis, Ataturk, Park Ici Yolu No:12, Selcuk Turkey
Temple of Artemis (Diana) which was one of the seven wonders of ancient World.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all hotels in kusadası and izmir and adnan menderes airport and port of kusadasi and izmir.Airports
- Adnan Menderes Airport, Izmir Turkey
- kusadasi cruise port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.