Highlights of GOLDEN BRIDGE BA NA HILLS & CABLE CAR RIDE & Buffet Lunch(Private)
Minimum : 2Pax Per Booking
07:30 a.m ( Early to avoid crowds ): Our Driver and a tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi an city, Then Transfer to Ba Na Hill .
Spend on the most modern Cable Car in Southeast Asia, visit the Dream Stream Cable car Station and see the panoramic views of Quang Nam - Danang City from high above.
After finishing the first cable car, you will visit the Golden Bridge that has recently gone viral, flower garden and Linh Ung pagoda.
Continue the 2nd Cable Car to visit the French Village , Nine Floor Goddess Shrine, Tombstone Temple, Linh Phong Monastery, Linh Chua Linh Tu Temple & Tru Vu Tea Shop. Watch Carnival Performance Show
Lunch at the Restaurant is included (Buffet)
Join in Fantasy Park play 5D wild west, enjoy challenge Freefall Tower and watch out for the Horror House and over 90 free games.(You can have freetime here)
Return to the Cable Car to leave Ba Na Hills & bring you back to your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi an city
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English or French Speaking guide
- Ba Na cable Car ticket & Entrance Ticket
- Buffet Lunch
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Cable Car
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Enjoy the most amazing bridge in Viet Nam : GOLDEN BRIDGE :
• Length: 148.6 m (490 feet), with 8 spans
• Largest span: 21.2 m
• Width: 3m
• Height: 1.414 m above the sea level
• Floor: made by Merawan Giaza Wood, 5cm thick
• Golden Handrail
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Ba Na Cable Car, Hoa Ninh, Hoa Vang, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Spend your time on the most modern Cable Car in Southeast Asia, then taking The Climbing Train to visit the top of mountains & futher explore le Jardin D’Amour (consists of 9 gardens), Debay Wine Cellar & Linh Ung Pagoda.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
The Bana mountainous Hills , which stands at the altitude of 1,487m above sea-level, has an average annual temperature that varies between 17 and 20°C (62.6 - 68°F). Each of the four seasons appears within a single day in Ba Na: spring in the morning, summer at noon, autumn in the afternoon and winter at night. One particular characteristic is that the clouds are at the mid-height of the mountain, so the peaks are always clear. Ba Na also possesses very beautiful forests with green pine hills that why it is home to a former French resort built in the early 1920s, which once boasted 200 villas, restaurants, and clubs. Its temperate climate, unspoiled forest, and spectacular views over the East Sea and the Lao mountain range made Ba Na a popular place to retreat for the French and wealthy Vietnamese.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & Drop off at Hotels in Da Nang city or Hoi An city ( Private Tour )
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.