Highlights of Istanbul
Experience the beauty of Istanbul’s Old City with a fully-guided small group walking tour. On this 7-hour tour, spend the day wandering through the Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque, the Hippodrome, the Grand Bazaar, and Topkapi Palace. Hotel transfer in a climate-controlled coach is available and lunch is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Kapali Carsi
- Entry/Admission - Hagia Sophia
- Entry/Admission - Topkapi Palace
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Mah At Meydani Cad No 7, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
built during the reign of Sultan Ahmet I during 1609-1616. It is the only mosque in Turkey with six minarets. Due to its magnificent hand-dyed blue, green and white Iznik tiles it has been named the "Blue Mosque" by Europeans. The central dome is 43 m in height and is 33.4 m in diameter; it also boasts 260 windows.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kapali Carsi, Kalpakcilar Cad. Sorguclu Han No: 22, Istanbul 34126 Turkey
is one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world, with more than 58 covered streets and over 1,200 shops. Opened in 1461, it is well known for its jewelry, pottery, spice, and carpet shops. Many of the stalls in the bazaar are grouped by the type of goods, with special areas for leather coats, gold jewelry and the like. The bazaar contains two bedestens (domed masonry structures built for storage and safe keeping), the first of which was constructed between 1455 and 1461 by the order of Sultan Mehmed the Conqueror.The grand bazaar consists of 12 major buildings and has 22 doors.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hagia Sophia, Ayasofya Square, Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
is a truly awe inspiring, 1,400 years old Byzantine cathedral which houses mosaics, relics and iron work. Hagia Sophia was, for nearly a thousand years, the largest enclosed space in the world, and is still seen as one of the world's most important architectural monuments. It is one of Turkey's most popular attractions, drawn by the sheer spectacle of its size, architecture, mosaics and art. It was built during the reign of Byzantine Emperor Justinian in the 6th century AD.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Hippodrome, Binbirdirek, Sultan Ahmet ParkI No:2, Istanbul Turkey
hippodrom square is the backdrop of chariot races and the center of Byzantine civic life. Of the ornaments which once decorated it, only three remain: The Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column, and the Column of Constantine. The Obelisk is in the Egyptian style and was erected in 1547 BC and stood 60m tall. The German Fountain is also within the hippodrome area, constructed in Germany to mark German Emperor Wilhelm II's second visit to Istanbul; it was imported and officially opened on January 1 1901. The fountain's three domes are decorated with gold mosaics.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Topkapi Palace, Cankurtaran Mahallesi Gulhane Park, Near Sultanahmet Square, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Built by Mehmet II,the conqueror of Istanbul,served as the residence of the sultan - administrative seat of the Ottoman Empire for 400 years.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Istanbul Sightseeing Tours, Istanbul Turkey
this is our travel agency which is located just in front of the Hagia Sophia Church / Mosque and for some travellers we are giving our meeting at this address
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Galataport İstanbul Tanıtım Ofisi, Kemankeş Cd. No:65 Kemankeş Karamustafa Paşa, 34425, Kemankeş Karamustafa Paşa, 34433 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.