Highlights of Istanbul
Experience the beauty of Istanbul’s Old City with a fully-guided small group walking tour. On this 7-hour tour, spend the day wandering through the Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque, the Hippodrome, the Grand Bazaar, and Topkapi Palace. Hotel transfer in a climate-controlled coach is available and lunch is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Kapali Carsi
- Entry/Admission - Hagia Sophia Museum
- Entry/Admission - Hippodrome
- Entry/Admission - Topkapi Palace
What's excluded :
- Istanbul straddles East and West, enticing your senses and expanding your perceptions of the world around you. Beginning at 8:45am, this small-group 7-hour tour, led by a local guide, will take you through Istanbul’s historical highlights. Leave your hotel by climate-controlled vehicle prior to the tour and then travel mostly by foot, hearing revealing facts and historical stories that leave you with a deeper understanding of the city.
Begin your day at one of Istanbul's greatest architectural masterpieces, the Hagia Sophia. This 6th-century basilica stuns with its towering minarets and beautiful golden mosaics. It is often called the 8th wonder of the world.
Head across the street to the Blue Mosque. One of the most famous monuments in all of Turkey, the Blue Mosque (also known as the Sultanahmet Mosque) is an Ottoman-era place of worship designed to match the grandeur of the Hagia Sophia. The walls boast more than 20,000 blue Iznik tiles.
Explore the Hippodrome, site of ancient chariot races. There are still relics of the past dotting this incredible area, which is currently a public square.
Continue to the Grand Bazaar, a historical covered market, and barter on everything from fine leather goods to spices and sweets. There are nearly 4000 stalls here, so you're sure to find something fascinating and beautiful.
After an included lunch, head to the Topkapi Palace. This was the official and primary residence of the Ottoman Sultans for nearly 400 years. Today it serves as a museum and monument. Stroll through its gardens and galleries filled with fine Chinese porcelain and silver. See many of the imperial costumes worn by the Sultans and their families.
At the conclusion of your tour, the vehicle will return you to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Galataport İstanbul Tanıtım Ofisi, Kılıçali Paşa, Kemankeş Cd. No: 65, 34433 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.