Highlights of Istanbul
Dive into Istanbul’s Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman history on a small-group 7-hour tour, and visit the city’s historical highlights. Travelling mostly by foot, hear revealing facts and historical anecdotes about the city, and visit must-sees such the Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque and Topkapi Palace. Learn about Istanbul’s remarkable past from your informative guide, and stop for lunch and a shopping session at the Grand Bazaar, home to a myriad of tempting stalls. Numbers are limited to 15 people on this small-group tour to ensure personalized attention from a guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Hagia Sophia
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Hippodrome
- Entry/Admission - Grand Bazaar Jewelers
- Entry/Admission - Topkapi Palace
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hagia Sophia, Ayasofya Square, Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Hagia Sophia Museum, a one-time mosque converted from a 6th-century Christian basilica built by Emperor Justinian I. Marvel at the incredible building and admire the interior’s glimmering, handcrafted mosaics and rich decoration.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Mah At Meydani Cad No 7, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Blue Mosque (Sultanahmet Mosque). Take in the immense, flat dome and famous minarets, and explore inside with your guide. Absorb the ocean of over 20,000 Iznik tiles that lend the mosque its name, and behold the magnificent, rich carpets and windows.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hippodrome, Binbirdirek, Sultan Ahmet ParkI No:2, Istanbul Turkey
Hippodrome, the former sporting and social centre of Constantinople. See the remnants of this historical arena, and imagine how the long-ago locals felt when they came here to watch exciting horse and chariot races.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Grand Bazaar Jewelers, Alemdar Mah. Bab-I Ali Cad. Guran Han No:34 D. 4, Istanbul 34110 Turkey
Grand Bazaar, one of the world’s oldest covered markets. Scout around some of the 4,000 stalls and get haggling tips from your guide on buying everything from leatherware to perfumes, gold and spices.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Topkapi Palace, Cankurtaran Mahallesi Gulhane Park, Near Sultanahmet Square, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Topkapi Palace, home to the Ottoman court from the 15th to the 19th centuries. Now a museum, this grandiose palace is a testament to the lavish lifestyles of the sultans. Stroll through the ornate chambers, courts and gardens, and behold some of the imperial treasures, ranging from precious Chinese porcelain to jewels and relics of the Prophet Mohammed. Your tour then concludes with a hotel drop-off.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.