Highlights of Kharkiv Private Sightseeing Tour
See the best of Kharkiv in one day! This City tour will give you a great opportunity to get a feeling of Kharkiv, as well as to visit all major city attractions and highlights. We offer you the chance to enjoy this great tour. Visit Kharkiv where you found the largest square in Ukraine and one of the largest in Europe. It is approximately 690–750 meters (2,260–2,460 feet) long and 96–125 meters (315–410 feet) wide. The area of the complete square is approximately 12 hectares (30 acres)! You are Welcome!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private guided Half-day tour 10am-3pm
- Pickup from the hotel by guide
- Guided tour option includes 5-hours transportation from 10am-03pm by private car, minivan, or minibus
- Walking tour with public transportation available (without transportation)
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the museums
- Please know that you should pay any entrance fees for your private guide
- Food and drinks
- Extra service
- Transportation for walking tour
- Entry/Admission - Kharkiv Historical Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kharkiv Historical Museum, Universytetska vul. 5, Kharkiv 61003 Ukraine
Traveler's centrally located Hotel or Apartment in Kharkiv.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Istorychnyi muzei, Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, Ukraine, 61000
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can enjoy this tour while walking. During the walking tour you will enjoy it by the public bus and metro between sightseeing sites. The tour will provided in downtown and some things are not available due to the destinations between them.
- Explore the ancient past and nowadays of Kharkiv
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.