Highlights of Krakow: Crowd-Free Small Group Tour with Breakfast
Marvel at majestic Krakow on a tour that lets you discover the city’s top sights and attractions without the crowds! Walk the city’s famed Royal Route and admire historic buildings and monuments while discovering the stories of the people who have made Krakow the city it is today. And since we can’t expect you to explore on an empty stomach, we’ll make sure you’re energized with a traditional Polish breakfast.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local, English-speaking guide
- Traditional Polish breakfast in a local restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wawel Hill Sp. z o.o., aleja Zygmunta Krasińskiego 17/3, 31-111 Kraków, Poland
You’ll start your tour with a visit to Wawel Hill to enjoy the incredible panoramic view from the top. You’ll also have the chance to take a look into the picturesque courtyard of Wawel Castle.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Collegium Maius, Fredry 10, Poznan Poland
Vistula (Wisła) River:
The longest river in Poland starts at the Beskidy Mountains close to the border with the Czech Republic and goes directly to the Baltic Sea, crossing important Polish cities including medieval Krakow, Warsaw and Gdansk.
On the way to the Main Square we will visit Collegium Maius, Jagiellonian University’s oldest building (and one of the oldest buildings in Kraków), to listen to local stories connected with famous scholars from the past.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ulica Kanonicza - Kanonicza Street, Ulica Kanonicza Stare Miasto, Krakow Poland
This is one of the most spectacular, historical streets in the city center of Krakow. The majority of Renaissance and Baroque buildings situated along this street once housed private palaces of cathedral canons. Nowadays there are museums, restaurants and hotels with the best panoramic view of the city.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Main Market Square, Grodzka 2, 31-006 Kraków, Poland
We’ll explore the spectacular Main Market Square in the Old Town, which also happens to be Europe’s largest medieval square and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. Mary's Basilica, plac Mariacki 5, 31-042 Kraków, Poland
The Parish church of the city was founded by rich citizens and houses the biggest gothic altar in Poland. Every hour you can hear a melody played by the local trumpeter from the high tower of the church.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Sukiennice (Cloth Hall), Rynek Glowny 1/3, Krakow 31-042 Poland
Cloth Hall was created in medieval times for merchants travelling through Krakow and local people working in different guilds who were selling and buying their products. Nowadays, inside the building you’ll find a wide variety of local souvenirs.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square, Rynek Glowny, Krakow Poland
At the end of our tour we will take you to our favorite restaurant, Dynia (meaning pumpkin), for a local breakfast. If the weather permits, we will have it in the beautiful garden hidden in the backyard.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Sheraton Grand Krakow, 7 Powisle Street, 31-101 Kraków, Poland
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Main Square, Rynek Główny, Kraków, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking.
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge.
- Most travelers can participate
- Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour: On your tour you will visit Krakow's Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, to learn about local culture and the history behind some of the city's important monuments.
- Since your tour takes place in the early morning, before the crowds arrive, the tour does its part not to harm vulnerable heritage sites and local people by unnecessary crowding.
- On this tour you will also have breakfast in a small local bar owned by a private family, which supports them and their local business.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.