Highlights of Milan Sightseeing Tours and Fast Access to Duomo Cathedral
I would like to know more about the best places to visit in Milan in a short amount of time! A local guide will tell you about the history of Milan. Meet your guide in front of the Cathedral of Milan, and this will be your first stop. Next you will go to the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, the first shopping center of Milan! Enjoy some shopping or a coffee in the Gallery, then go to the Opera Theater La Scala. Move to the Brera District, the elegant neighborhood, home of a beautiful art gallery and botanical garden. The final stop will be the Sforza Castle, built in the 15th century by the Duke of Milan for the Sforza family. Around the Castle there is the fabulous Sempione Park, a beautiful park where you can take long walks. At the end of your tour don´t feel free to ask for advice on where to eat.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Milano
What's excluded :
- Admission tickets to La Scala (the visit is not included in the tour)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Castello Sforzesco, Piazza Castello, 3, 20121 Milan Italy
The Sforza Castle is a castle in the middle of the city, built in the 15th century by Francesco Sforza, Duke of Milan. The Sforza Family, today it contains museums and art galleries with masterpieces from around the world.
Pass By: Via Dante, 20121 Milan Italy
Walk along Via Dante, one of the most important streets of Milan, as it links Piazza Duomo with the Sforzesco Castle
Pass By: Teatro Alla Scala, Via Filodrammatici 2, 20121 Milan Italy
La Scala is an important opera house in Italy. Many operatic artists around the world have performed professional training in music, ballet and opera. The theater was inaugurated in 1778 and is of neoclassical architecture.
Pass By: Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Piazza del Duomo, 20123 Milan Italy
The Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II is the first shopping mall in Italy and was built between 1865 and 1867. It is named after Victor Emmanuel II, the second king of the Italian kingdom. The main features of this gallery are the magnificent arcades and the fabulous glass dome in the center.
Stop At: Duomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
The Cathedral of Milan is the main cathedral of the city. It is a spectacular cathedral with an Italian Gothic style facade. The symbol of the Virgin Mary on top, that protects the city. In Milanese dialect the statue is called "Madunina" and is featured in many folkloristic Milanese songs.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Filarete Tower, 45°28'11.2"N 9°10'48., Corso Italia, 9, 20122 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza del Duomo, 20121 Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.