Highlights of Seoul City Tour from Busan via KTX
Make your way to Busan, the capital of South Korea, via a KTX express train that travels at the speed of 300km/h. Two and a half hours ride will bring you to Seoul station.
Make the most of your time in the city with this private guided tour of Seoul’s top attractions. Travel by comfortable coach as you swing by Gyeongbok palace, Seoul N tower, and much more. On this private escorted tour, you’ll see all of Seoul’s most beloved attractions and walk away feeling very familiar with the city. Our private tours will be done at your pace, guided by our licensed guides who are knowledgeable, friendly and flexible. Your tour itineraries can be tailored to you. We will ensure your memorable time in Seoul.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1 Day Private Seoul City tour
- KTX round-trip fare (Economy class)
- Qualified English-speaking guide
- Hotel Pick-up service (Busan)
- All admission fees to tourists sites(Gyeongbok Palace,N Seoul tower Observatory Ticket)
- Entry/Admission - N Seoul Tower
- Entry/Admission - Gyeongbokgung Palace
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off service (Busan)
- Entry/Admission - Insadong
- Entry/Admission - Bukchon Hanok Village
- Entry/Admission - Kwangjang Market
- Entry/Admission - Cheonggyecheon Stream
- Entry/Admission - Myeongdong Shopping Street
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: N Seoul Tower, 105, Namsangongwon-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul 04340 South Korea
Mt. Namsan and Seoul N tower, that offering an astonishing 360-degree panorama over the city. You also have a chance to see "Locks of Love," thousands of padlocks attached to the fence. The site is used for many filming locations such as "My love from the star", "We got married".
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Insadong, Insa-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
Insadong is the place to look around antiques, art, ceramics and traditional clothing stores. Insadong was once a residential area for palace officials, royal families, and noble classes. Stroll along Insadong street, you will be able to find many authentic Korean restaurants.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gyeongbokgung Palace, 161 Sajik-ro, Jongno 1(il).2(i).3(sam).4(sa), Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Visit Gyeongbok Palace. 'Gyeongbok' means 'felicitous blessing'. It is the first palace that was built on the foundation of the Joseon Dynasty(1392-1910). As much as it is the most important palace in the history of the dynasty, it is also quite enormous. Perhaps due to the luckiness conveyed by the name 'Gyeongbok', this new dynasty was able to last 600 long years through glory and shame.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bukchon Hanok Village, 37, Gyedong-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03059 South Korea
Bukchon Village literally translates to ‘the north village‘ as it is located in the North of the historic center of Seoul.
It's home to hundreds of traditional houses, called Hanok, that date back to the Joseon Dynasty.
The traditional village is composed of lots of alleys, Hanok and is preserved to show a 600-year-old urban environment. Now it is used as a traditional culture center and Hanok restaurant, allowing visitors to experience the atmosphere of the Joseon Dynasty.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kwangjang Market, 88, Changgyeonggung-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03195 South Korea
It's one of Korea's largest and oldest traditional markets & popular with foreign visitors looking to sample some of the best Korean street foods.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Cheonggyecheon Stream, Seoul South Korea
11 km long modern stream that runs through downtown Seoul. Enjoy a stroll along the stream.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Myeongdong Shopping Street, Jung-gu, Seoul South Korea
At Myeongdong, stroll around Korea's most prestigious area with established shops. For shoppers, there is a mixture of street stalls and retail outlets selling everything from high fashion to casual attire, as well as many Korean cosmetics stores offering high-quality products at competitive prices.
After Myeongdong street, You will be transferred to Seoul station for your departure for Busan.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your accommodation address so that we can pick you up at your place.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.