Highlights of Tobago Tour
See the sights of this beautiful tropical island, starting with a drive through the city. You'll see spectacular panoramic views of the Atlantic side of the island at Fort King George. Have a walk and embrace nature and the scenery of the colorful botanical gardens. Venture through small villages to the Caribbean side of the island where you’ll find the “mysterious tombstone.” Journey back through coastal villages with spectacular sea views to the popular Store Bay, where you can enjoy the beach or stop in one of the many small stalls with typical arts, crafts and local food.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Store Bay, Tobago
Free your mind with a refreshing drive along the Caribbean Sea, through coastal villages and towns with wonderful sea views. We then stop at the popular Store Bay where you can enjoy the beach or shop around for typical arts and crafts and enjoy the local food. Try the famous “crab and dumplings” and soak up the sun!
After enjoying a bit of the local food and beaches, you will make your way back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fort King George, Fort Street 84, Scarborough Tobago
Learn the history of Fort King George and enjoy the beautiful panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean. Pose with the cannons and take memorable photos before we drive to our next stop.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Scarborough Botanical Garden, Gardenside Street, Scarborough Tobago
Take a drive through the capital city to the delightful Botanic Gardens where you can embrace what nature has to offer. Take a short walk and marvel at the various tropical trees. A true touch of heaven!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Fort James, Shellbourne Street Near Recreation Ground, Plymouth Tobago
The tour continues across the island, through small villages and towns, with spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea. We stop in a small town called Plymouth where we wrap your mind around the “mystery tombstone” and the 17th century ruins at Fort James. Here the inscriptions on the tombstone baffles all who reads it and the stories behind it have become a great conversation starter.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at hotels in Scarborough and environs. Any pick-up outside of Scarborough requires an additional cost.Airports
- Tobago Airport, Tobago
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.