Highlights of Yangon
You will have a chance to see the impressive colonial style buildings and busy city center of Yangon. Witness the real local lifestyle of people from the short circular train ride. Then, visit the gigantic reclining Buddha Image and unforgettable sunset at the huge Shwedagon Pagoda.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All sightseeing and excursions with private air-conditioned car as detailed in our itinerary.
- Tours with English Speaking Locally stationed guide
- Mineral water & snow towel
What's excluded :
- Services not mentioned in our package
- Hotel accommodation
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Any other items not mentioned
- International flight tickets
- Start the sightseeing at around 8 o'clock in the morning. Your private car will pick you up at the hotel and sightseeing includes; downtown area to see the impressive colonial style buildings, Mahabandoola Park, City Hall, busy street markets and make a photo stop at Sule Pagoda. See the Yangon Postal Office on Strand Road. Then, take a short circular train ride to Hle dan station. Afterwards, photo stop at Yangon University and Daw Aung San Su Kyi's house. Thereafter, visit the Chauthtatgyi reclining Buddha Image. In the evening, enjoy sunset at the splendid Shwedagon Pagoda, the most revered Buddhist temple in Myanmar. Transfer back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Centrally located Yangon hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.