Highlights of Your Arctic Journey
Reindeer, snowmobiles and Santa Claus – a dream come true for all Lapland visitors.
Your day begins with visiting a reindeer farm by snowmobiles. At the farm, you will get to know the reindeer and their daily life, and of course experience a nice ride in a reindeer sleigh (500 m) before coffee-time (coffee / tea and Lappish cookies).
We gather for lunch after the reindeer farm experience, this is the perfect time for you to share experiences with your fellow travellers and your guide.
The tour continues to Santa Claus Village and of course you can go and meet Santa Claus in his chamber. Visiting Santa Claus’ Main Post Office is also a must and it is located right here, in Santa Claus Village on the Arctic Circle. You will find out that an amazing number of letters are coming in daily from all over the world. Before we leave the village, you will have time for own explorations and to do some shopping in the boutiques and souvenir shops.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- We start the program at Arctic Lifestyle Safari House and take a shuttle to Olleronvaara where we get kitted with warm winter clothing. After we have our clothes, we get a brief driving and safety lesson for the snowmobiles and we take off into the woods to make our way towards the reindeer farm. When we arrive at the farm we get to know the reindeer and take a nice ride in a reindeer sleigh (500m). We'll also enjoy some coffee or tea and Lappish cookies.
After experiencing the reindeer farm we make our way back to Olleronvaara with the snowmobiles and enjoy some lunch. Afterwards we will travel to Santa Claus Village by bus. Here you will have a chance to see Santa Claus himself in his chamber. One tour option even lets your group have a private meeting with him! We will also have a chance to visit Santa Claus' Main Post, where we can send our holiday greetings (One postcard and stamp included in price of program). We will also have some time to do some shopping in the boutiques and souvenir shops. At the end of the program we get transported back to Rovaniemi city center.
All our safaris include pick-up service from Rovaniemi city center, Santa Claus Village and Ounasvaara. From hotels and accommodations closer than 900 m to the safari house, the guests are asked to walk to our safari house on Koskikatu 6. From the safari-house we shuttle to our snowmobile resort 10 min away or depart for the excursion.
The mentioned duration of the safari is the actual time of the excursion. The total duration is app. 60-90 minutes longer than the mentioned duration, as we transfer and equip you.
Departure Point :Arctic Lifestyle Safari House
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Arctic Lifestyle Safari House
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour option Tour with meeting Santa Claus is only available for groups of up to 6 people, but is always billed for 6 adults. Please inform us of all customer names and dates of birth with booking.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.