Hightlights of Dubrovnik
The best way to explore Dubrovnik area, we are very flexible so feel free to customize with your needs and suggestions or let us do it all for you.
per adult from
2 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Fort Imperial
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fort Imperial, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Possible to visit exhibition of homeland war (1991) inside of the fort .
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mount Srd, Dubrovnik Croatia
Photo stop , old town view, nature, aromatic herbs ..
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Old Town, Dubrovnik Croatia
Free time in the old town. If you like you can walk on the top of the walls approximately 2000 meters. Price for entrance is 200 hrk per person.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels, apartments, ports or public places.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.