Higuey Half Day City Tour
The Higuey Half Day City Tour is a perfect excursion to meet the locals and view countryside life, enjoy historic cathedrals, visit handcraft shops and feel the nature of the Dominican Republic at its best.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Come along with us to discover the closest city from Punta Cana - Higuey!
The tour starts by taking an air conditioned bus or van from your hotel lobby. The expert tour guides will take you through the ancient, historic city of Higuey. Once there, we will visit San Dionicio Church, which is over 500 years old and built in 1512. We will also visit the Basilica of La Altagracia, built in the 1950's, and has been visited by people from all over the world. We will also take a shopping stop at a local handcraft gift shop. Right after, we will head to the countryside to visit a typical house, where you will have the opportunity to see the coffee and cocoa plantations. You will also learn the process to prepare them and taste local coffee, chocolate and exotic tropical fruits.
Not lunch is included in this tour. Sleeves and long pants or skirts are mandatory to enter the cathedral.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.