Hike & Nature (Hanging Bridges and Fortuna Waterfall)
This experience is designed for nature lovers. You can visit 2 of the most popular attractions in just one day and learn a bit about their natural history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
This tour allows you to visit both the Arenal Hanging Bridges and the La Fortuna Waterfall. First, we will head to the hanging bridges. This reserve consists of 240 hectares (600 acres) of protected land. We will walk a 3 km (2 mile) circuit with 16 bridges ranging from 5 to 100 meters (16 to 328 ft.) and up to 60 meters high (196 ft.). There is also an optional additional trail to a small waterfall to get some priceless pictures. This spectacular piece of primary rainforest is home to many species of birds, plants, reptiles, mammals, and insects which our naturalist guide will help you to locate among the dense vegetation.
Our next stop is the La Fortuna Waterfall. We will enjoy a hike down towards the base of the fall for about 15 minutes. Upon arrival, you can choose to simple enjoy the majestic beauty of the waterfall and its surrounding area or jump in for a refreshing swim. The tour will end with a Delicious traditional lunch at “La Finquita” Restaurant.
Departure Point :Jacamar Naturalist Tours, Costado Sur de la Iglesia Católica de La Fortuna, Apartado Posta 40-4417, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.