Hike Along Three Lakes And The Sea
What is waiting for you on this hike? Meditative and relaxing experience in nature, fresh pinetree air rich in phytoncides and with healing properties, beautiful scenery of curvy lakes, very diverse flora, power and peace of the sea, white sandy beach and hopefully – a lot of adventures! Oh, and let’s not forget – approximately 14 km and five hours of fresh Latvian air!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English speaking guide
- Home-made sandwiches and hot tea/coffee
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lilaste, Lilaste, Riga Region
This hike brings you along Garezeri lakes and the Baltic Sea. Garezeri translates as Long Lakes, on this hike you will understand why. Garezeri consists of three lakes – the Northern Garezers, the Middle Garezers and the Southern Garezers, all of them surrounded by beautiful pinetree woods.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gauja
Second part of the hike goes along the beach which offers very fine sand and a scenery of natural and unbuilt coastline.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Riga International Airport, P133, Mārupe, LV-1053, Latvia
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.