Hike and Discover Berber Culture
During this authentic hike, far from the crowd of the very touristic Paradise Valley, you will not see that many people except some locals caring some fruits on their donkeys. You will walk through Argan, Olive and Date trees taking paths only borrowed by locals far off the massively taken ways by tourists. Landscapes will change as you hike up and down the mountain, following the river, crossing wheat fields in oasis garden or through typical berber villages.
You will see of course amazing panoramic scenes of nature but it's also a day spent like berber people to discover what the amazigh culture is about.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Typical berber home cooked tajine at a local home
- Snacks - Homemade regional products tasting
- Bottled water - We provide water for the hike
- Private transportation
- Hiking Sticks
- Typical berber hats to protect against the sun
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aourir, Aourir, Souss-Massa
I'll take you for a unique day trip hike out of the touristy part of Paradise Valley and far off the beaten tracks. I (Youssef) know all the hidden paths through mountains, oasis garden and local villages. I will share with you more than just beautiful panoramic views but also my knowledges about natural materials and healing plants growing in this magic area and how to transform it to become food, medicine or to make construction.
For lunch we will share a typical tajine made by locals in one of the Amazigh villages and we ll continuing the hike down to the Oued for a nice dip in natural rock pools.
When we finish the hike we find the car back and stop on the way back to visit a women cooperative making homemade organ oil and beauty products.
Back to your hotel around 6.
9:00 - Pick up Aourir/Tamraght/Taghazout
10:00 - Arriving to the start point of the hike
13:30 - Lunch
15:00 - Swim in rock pools
17:00 - End of the hike
18:00 - Back to the hotel
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off included in any hotels of Agadir, Aourir, Tamraght or Taghazout.Don’t hesitate to write to us if you have any questions concerning pick ups.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Free pick-up and drop off included from your hotel
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.