Hike El Cajas - Beyond the Common Trail
Join us on a private tour of the beautiful Llaviucu Lake and Valley! Our guided hike will be along an ancient Inca trail where we will see Lake LLaviucu, the ruins of an abandoned German brewery, and meadows where wild horses and alpacas graze.
Many of the sights are beyond the park trail most visited. Normally, we are the only ones in this area, which adds to the charm and enrichment of the experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
Enjoy a guided hike of a remote valley with a beautiful lake, towering cliffs, varieties of flowers and trees, wild horses and alpacas, a meandering river and distant waterfalls.
Your trip will include light hiking, plenty of stops for rest, views, photography, even meditation (if you wish), and breaks for snacks.
We are happy to take personal or group photos for our guests, too!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please allow enough time to acclimate to the high-elevation before taking this hike
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.