Hike Granada's River Tour
Feel something different! Our 15km hike has been designed to show what the locals really love - the beautiful surroundings of the city. Leave the bustle and head along the city's main artery - it’s river. Stumble upon the city’s forgotten landmarks and lush fields that help tell a new unique story.
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert guide as you hike from the city
- Insider tips
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hiking equipment (no special equipment is needed, please wear adequate footwear)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Granada, Granada, Province of Granada, Andalucia
Time to stretch your legs! This 15km hike will take you along the main artery - the River Darro. Discover how life flourished on these dry mountains and where it all began!
After meeting we follow the trickle, first to the “walk of sad people” (don't worry, it's not what it seems) then on to the caves of Sacromonte. Hear about the city’s “gypsy” life, it’s vibrant colours, and of course roots in flamenco.
Then take the dirt road, through fields of olive trees and along the river’s path. See the rich land and witness the important and delicious industry: olive oil.
Arrive at Cortijo Jesus del Valle, the building lost to time! Once a religious hub and agricultural centre - now abandoned.
Now, rest and enjoy the peaceful nature around you before heading back into the city with your guide.
Please note, this is a 15km hike and can be challenging in parts. Please bring a bottle of water (we can refill your bottle) and a hat.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Plaza Nueva, 18010 Granada, Spain
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Tour can be private for a supplement
- Please bring snacks (fruits and nuts)
- Masks and gloves will be worn by guides and hand sanitiser available
- All tours are small group and social distancing will be practiced as best possible. Private tours are available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.