Hike in Digerbergets nature reserve, Tällberg Dalarna
Digerbergets nature reserve has a rich bird life, a viewing area with wind shelter and barbecue area. From here you have a wonderful view of Lake Siljan which is the sixth largest lake in Sweden. It originated from a meteor strike about 365 million years ago. You also get the opportunity to try to light a fire with sparkling steel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee / tea and an organic wrap.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Digerberget, 793 97 Siljansnäs, Sweden
A fantastic view from Digerberget which also has a small barbecue area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Dalecarlia Hotel & Spa, Tällgårdsgattu 21, 793 70 Tällberg, Sweden
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.