HIKE in DOURO VALLEY w/ winery visit and tasting
We will hike/walk through the vineyards in Douro valley until the amazing Pinhão village trough the amazing scenario of the Douro Valley Vineyards, wine region which is the only wine region in the world which is world heritage site by UNESCO.
On our way we will have a picnic in an amazing spot, just in the middle of the vines. After the picnic we will stop in one of the most beautiful and historical wineries in Douro Valley, Quinta da Roeda, for a visit and a Port wine tasting.
After picnic he hike will continue with the amazing views of Douro Valley vineyards until the beautiful village of Pinhão where will finish our hike and have the chance to visit the secular train station.
The hike as and extension of 9 Km and can be considered easy to medium for people who can walk easily 10 km .
We will finish the hike in Pinhão where everyone will have the chance to do 1 hour typical boat cruise (Optional, 10 euro/pax, not included)
After this amazing day, time to return to Porto.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - For lunch there will be a picnic in the vineyards, we will bring food and some drinks however we ask people to bring some extra to share among all of us
- Alcoholic Beverages - We will stop at a Port Wine winery for a Port wine, just 1 as this is a hike and sports and drinks are not the best combination, however, anyone can feel free to drink the extra drinks they want :)
What's excluded :
- Typical Boat Cruise, not included, just for those who want, and is in the end of our hike (10 euro)
- Entry/Admission - The Douro Valley
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 5060 Sabrosa, Portugal
We will have our first stop in Sabrosa, a village on top of the Douro valley. This will be a stop to have a coffee and relax a bit of our way by car.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Douro Valley, Lugar Da Ponte, Pinhao 5085-060 Portugal
Douro Valley is the first demarcated wine region in the world and the only which is World Heritage by UNESCO. Our hike will be in the amazing scenario
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Quinta da Roeda, Douro Valley, Pinhao 5085-036 Portugal
Our hike will be through the Douro Valley vineyards and on our way we will pass in one of the most beautiful wineries in Douro Valley for a visit and a Port Wine Tasting
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Peso Da Regua, Peso Da Regua, Vila Real District, Northern Portugal
After our hike and the optional boat cruise, we will return to Porto, however we will be driving from Pinhão to Régua (40 km ) in the national 222, considered by many magazines as one of the most beautiful roads in the world
Departure Point :Clérigos Tower, R. de São Filipe de Nery, 4050-546 Porto, Portugal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.