Hike In Gauja National Park - Up And Down The Switzerland Of Latvia
What is waiting for you on this hike? Impressive sandstone outcrops and the biggest cave in the Baltics – Gutman Cave. Ancient historical sites, like Sigulda Brother of Swords castle ruins and Krimulda manor. A well-established trail along the Gauja River. A bit of climbing on the steep river banks to see the primeval Gauja River valley. And… a lot of fresh air!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Route planning
- English speaking hike leader
- Private transportation
- Home-made sandwiches and hot tea/coffee
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sigulda, Sigulda, Vidzeme Region
This 17 km long hike brings you to the heart of the Gauja National Park and Sigulda town, also known as the Little Switzerland of Latvia. Scenic views are guaranteed! Don’t worry if the hiking path brings you up to steep bluffs – the Gauja National Park has established good infrastructure for hikers to climb to the best viewing points.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.