Hike in the Gandoca-Manzanillo Refuge
In our walks experienced guides will tell you; the history, use and classification of the species, with the opportunity to observe the incredible wildlife. The Gandoca-Manzanillo JMS Refuge has incredible biodiversity. Manzanillo will be the starting area of this tour, you will know this picturesque Caribbean town continuing along the coastal path with incredible views.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Licensed Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Limón Province, Punta Manzanillo, Costa Rica
In this activity we will visit the Manzanillo viewpoint, a special site of great scenic beauty, where you can appreciate the majesty of the Caribbean Sea surrounded by lush vegetation.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Limón Province, Manzanillo, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
The rate does not include transportation, we can arrange to pick you up at your hotel at an additional cost
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.