Hike Table Mountain or Lions Head in Cape Town Like a Local
My hikes are 'Off the beaten Track', less known hikes that tourists do not usually have access to.
*Always message first*
*Minimum 2 persons unless you join a group*
Everything from a gentle 2-hour stroll through a forest to rock climbing up Table Mountain under the cable car (no ropes required). All abilities, fitness levels and ages catered for.
Day hikes meet @ 9am +/-
Sunset hikes meet @ 4pm +/-
*Morning hikes = message to confirm time*
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport offered if within 5km radius of City (R50 each direction per person)
What's excluded :
- bring with you Water, Sunblock, Snacks & comfortable/ appropriate Clothing
Hiking / scrambling/ climbing up one of the many routes.
There are 55 paths in total up The Mountain.
I like to offer a wide range depending on your age/ fitness level/ ability and time constraints I can tailor it especially for you.
• Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
• Lion's Head, Signal Hill Road, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
• Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden, Rhodes Drive, Newlands 7735 South Africa
• Newlands Forest, M3 Highway, Newlands South Africa
• Rhodes Memorial, Rhodes Ave Devil's Peak, Cape Town Central 7700 South Africa
• Llandudno Beach, Victoria Road, Llandudno 7806 South Africa
• Skeleton Gorge, Wynberg 7800 South Africa
• Devil's Peak, Cape Town Central South Africa
• India Venster Trail, Contour Path Table Mountain, Cape Town Central 8005 South Africa
Departure Point :Signal Hill, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
**MINIMUM 2 people*There have been incidents this year where tourists have been targeted by criminals, it is so important to have a guide that you trust, that is passionate about hiking but also has common sense, knows the right places to go and carries out the activity in a fun but safe way (with lots of cool photographs thrown in as well) **Always Watssap before booking to confirm price/ pick up/ times etc* +2 779 0909437 *minimum 2 people or join a group *Pick up and drop off offered if in the City (cheaper than Uber)Day hikes meet @ 8am+/- Sunset hikes meet @ 4pm/ but I am normally flexible. *Always message before booking*
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Unfortunately it is a physically demanding and sometimes dangerous activity so able bodied people preferred
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Hiking and outdoor endeavors limit the risk of catching Covid-19, however, I have strict protocols in place and I fully follow the government's advice regarding all things corona
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.