Hike the Ancient Redwoods
Our guides are each unique and can share with locals and travelers interesting facts, history, and plant flora of the area. You will see the giant redwoods as we head around Mt. Tam near Muir Woods. The pace gives you plenty of time to explore, enjoy, and snap photos.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Explore the majestic beauty and ancient redwood trees living just north of SF. One of our guides will meet you at the Good Earth in Mill Valley. From there you will follow your guide (driving) to our starting point (about 15 minute drive). You do need to have your own transportation to participate in this experience.
This is about a 3.5 mile hike with a 1 mile (1.6 km) UPHILL climb on the way out. The total distance is approximately 3.5 miles (5.6 km). We consider this hike a semi-difficult trail, suited for active individuals. Please message us if you still have questions about the difficulty.
Departure Point :Good Earth Natural Foods, 201 Flamingo Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.