Hike the Fort Experience- Amazing Panoramic Views (Pigeon Island)
This half day experience tour is all encompassing combining nature, history, adventure and warm Caribbean Sun. The perfect way to spend your morning with an amazing panoramic view! You have to see it to believe it!
Join us on this short hike where you too can experience Saint Lucia's beauty. From the top, her beauty can be marveled with breathtaking views of Gros Islet and its environs.
After we take it to the beach for some complimentary refreshments while dipping in the Caribbean Sea.
All entrance fees and taxes are included. Round trip transportation included from travelers in the north of the island. Snacks and beverages provided.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Snacks - Bottled water, snacks and juice
- All entrance and guide fees
- Entry/Admission - Pigeon Island National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pigeon Island National Park, Pigeon Island St. Lucia
Your local guide will meet you at the entrance to the park. From there you can expect to learn about the park's history and view some artifacts. Afterwards, you will be guided along the trail to the top of the fort where you can enjoy marvelous panoramic views as far as the eyes can see. Then, cool down with some complimentary refreshments while you bask in the Saint Lucian sun and take a dip in the refreshing sea water.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all guests from hotels, AIRBNB locations or cruise terminals in the north of the island!Ports
- Port Castries
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.